Hepatic Stellate Cells
Categories: Human Non-Parenchymal Cells
Cytes human stellate cells Immunofluorescence: Vimentin (Green), nuclei (Blue)
|Cell||Non-Parenchymal Cells (HuSC)|
|Donor Source||Single Donor|
|Format||Cryopreserved vials |
|Shipped in |
- Dry Ice (-80°C)
- LN2 (-196°C)
- Liver pathology studies
- Prediction of the Impact of Drug Conjugation
- Drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics (DMPK)
Packaging fresh products to preserve its quality when transporting, to ensure that all primary cell products are protected with integrity and viability.
Leak-proof packaging materials that meet the general requirements of carriers and customs authorities, where applicable.
If you require cells with particular donor specifications or CYP450 values, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, they will help you with specific lot recommendations.
*Due to the logistics timing, plateability studies are not developed in these products.
Human Liver Isolations all year round!
Subscribing on our isolations alerts is the fastest way to get notified when new lots of hepatocytes are available. Leave us your email so you don't miss a single one.
STELLATE CELLS STOCK
Use filters on the table to find the best lot for your needs. Use the "export option" in the top right corner to export data (it can be exported table by table (excel) or all together (PDF, HTML)). See videos below for further information.
- 3D/Spheroid Qualified: Lot tested positively for 3D culture (Spheroids)
- 24/96 Well Qualified: Plateable in 24/96 well plate
- Days in culture 24w: Keep monolayer and good morphology in 24 well plate under proper conditions
Order or receive more information about Cytes Biotechnologies Hepatic Stellate Cells here
Inventory Filters Use
Inventory Export Options
Obtain personalized advice from Cytes Scientific and Sales experts
- Detailed study of the requirements described on the form
- Personalized advice according to the needs of each client.
- Permanent contact throughout the process to ensure the best results
Fill in the following form and we will contact you with an answer to your request.
HEPATIC STELLATE CELLS