Cryopreserved Human Hepatocytes
Cytes Biotechnologies, S.L. offers cryopreserved hepatocytes well characterized and qualified for key applications in different formats:
- Cryopreserved Suspension Hepatocytes (Male/Female)
- Cryopreserved Plaeble Hepatocytes (Male/Female)
- Cryopreserved Plaeble Hepatocytes - Induction certified (Male/Female)
- Cryopreserved Plaeble Hepatocytes - Induction & Transporter certified (Male/Female)
• Rigorous QC standards.
• Extensive application based characterization
• Proprietary media for recovery, plating and maintenance
• Tested for yield, viability, and morphology
Human cryopreserved hepatocytes are stored in liquid nitrogen vapor (-150°C or colder).
Cryopreserved human hepatocytes are used in the following studies:
- Acute Cytotoxicity Assessment.
- Prediction of Hepatic Clearance.
- Prediction of Fraction Metabolized (fm) close to in vivo.
- Hepatocytes in suspension allow evaluation of donor-specific uptake transporter inhibition and CYP inhibition.
- Evaluation of Repeat Drug Exposure.
- Plateable cryopreserved hepatocytes allow the evaluation of chronic exposition to drugs by the measurement of inflammatory signals.
- Study Donor dependent Drug Metabolism and Induction.
- Plateable cryopreserved hepatocytes allow the evaluation of inter-individual variations in drug metabolism enzymes (DMEs) and response to inducers.